Montessori Clothing Rack will allow your kid to develop love for order and manage their own stuff, as well the open wardrobe will be a true decoration in any kid bedroom.
Benefits of Montessori Clothing Rack:
• an irreplaceable asset if you want your kids bedroom to be organized
• perfect for a Montessori or Waldorf home
Simple ways you can assist your child in dressing independence:
• Display clothes where they are easily accessible to your children
• For younger toddlers, begin with a limited number of choices (3-5)
• Consider a capsule wardrobe where all clothing pieces coordinate with each other. This is especially helpful if you’re anxious about your child selecting clothes that do not match.
• Separate daytime clothes and nighttime clothes if possible
• Incorporate dressing into your daily rhythm so it becomes a predictable, routine part of your day
• Purchase clothes that promote independence in dressing
• Provide lots of unstructured, free time in which children are given the opportunity to practice dressing skills, free from the pressure of a timeline
• If possible, put away out-of-season clothing